Ritchie Bros. auctioning more than 10,000 heavy equipment items
| Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Industrial auctioneer Ritchie Bros. will be selling more than 10,000 equipment items at its auction in Orlando, Fla., Feb. 16-20.
Everything from tractors to excavators to pickup trucks will be sold during the five-day auction. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. Interested parties can bid on the equipment in person, online at rbauction.com, and through a representative.
Below is the auction schedule:
- Day One (Feb. 16) – 275-plus boom lifts, 240-plus telescopic forklifts, 185-plus forklifts, 165-plus scissorlifts, 120-plus skid steer loaders, 100-plus multi-terrain loaders, as well as dumpers, brooms, utility vehicles and more.
- Day Two (Feb. 17) – 250-plus wheel loaders, 190-plus loader backhoes, 105-plus motor graders, 95-plus articulated dump trucks, as well as trenchers, directional drills, forestry equipment, agricultural tractors, light towers, generator sets and more.
- Day Three (Feb. 18) – 480-plus compactors, 215-plus crawler tractors, 55-plus cranes, as well as aggregate, environmental and agricultural equipment and more.
- Day Four (Feb. 19) – 415-plus excavators, 190-plus van trucks, 85-plus mechanics trucks, 80-plus dump trucks, as well as water trucks, fuel and lube trucks, utility trucks, street sweepers and more.
- Day Five (Feb. 20) – 300-plus truck tractors, 115-plus pickup trucks, 75-plus flatbed trucks, 65-plus lowboys, as well as hiboys, equipment trailers, automobiles and more.
For a complete and up-to-date list of items selling in the Orlando auction, visit rbauction.com/Orlando.
Copyright © OOIDA