Truck owners, brokers and dispatchers have an opportunity to learn how to comply with multiple California emissions regulations this fall.
The California Air Resources Board is hosting several free classes, including by webinar, aimed at truck owners and others responsible for compliance with California diesel emissions regulations.
To learn about complying with CARB’s most expensive trucking regulation, the air quality agency presents Course 521: “How to Comply with the Truck and Bus Regulation.” In addition to discussions, some of the Course 521 presentations allow for one-on-one assistance afterward based on appointments.
Course 521 will be offered at the following times (Pacific Time):
- Oct. 7, 9-11 a.m., in Van Nuys;
- Oct. 8, 9-11 a.m., in Lynwood;
- Oct. 22, 9-11 a.m., and 1-3 p.m. in Spanish, in Chatsworth;
- Oct. 23, 9-11 a.m., and 1:30-3:30 p.m. in Spanish, in Simi Valley,
- Oct. 28, 1-3 p.m., in El Monte;
- Oct. 28, 9 a.m. to noon, in Bakersfield;
- Oct. 28, 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. in Diamond Bar;
- Oct. 29, 9 a.m. to noon, in Fresno;
- Oct. 30, 9 a.m. to noon, in Modesto;
- Nov. 13, 9:30-11:30 a.m., in San Leandro;
- Nov. 18, 1-3 p.m., in Fountain Valley; and
- Nov. 19, 9:30-11:30 a.m., in Oceanside.
For more information or to register for course 521, click here.
Course 521 will be offered online in webinar format on Oct. 14 at 1:30-3:30 p.m. and on Oct. 23 at 6-8 a.m.
CARB’s Course 525 “Compliance Overview: Truck and Bus Rule, Off-Road Vehicle Regulation, and PERP,” will be offered at the following times:
- Oct. 8, 8:30 a.m. to noon, in Imperial;
- Nov. 24, 1-4 p.m., in San Luis Obispo; and
- Nov. 25, 8:30 a.m. to noon, in Lompoc.
For more information or to register for Course 525, click here.
CARB offers Course 511, “Controlling Diesel Emissions: Devices & Filters,” from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, in Imperial. For more information and to register for Course 511, click here.
Copyright © OOIDA