In addition to the many events featured at the upcoming Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, showgoers have another one to look forward. Sirius XM Road Dog Channel’s Future of Trucking Summit 2: The Truck of Tomorrow will be broadcast live on Friday, Aug. 22.
This year’s summit will focus on truck design, future fuel and smart roadways. Hosted by Dave Nemo, moderators will include Mark Reddig of “Land Line Now,” Kevin Rutherford of “Let’s Truck,” Chris Tsakis of “Freewheelin,’” and Mark Willis of “Road Dog News.”
The panel will include:
- Bob Sliwa – AirFlow Truck Company;
- Bill Kahn – principal engineer at Peterbilt Motors and manger of Advanced Concepts;
- Jack Roberts – executive editor for Commercial Carrier Journal and equipment editor for Overdrive;
- Benjamin Smith – manager of product strategy at Freightliner Trucks; and
- Ellen Voie – President and CEO of Women in Trucking Association.
Those attending GATS can watch the show live on Aug. 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Shell Lubricants booth No. 19081. Seating is limited, so arrive early.
Copyright © OOIDA