Chevron Delo announces April 2015 Million Mile Club inductees
Delo engine oil manufacturer Chevron Products Company has announced the newest additions to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club.
The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the United States and Canada with 1 million miles of accident-free driving. Each new member of the Million Mile Club will receive a personalized jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a membership card and a gift from participating sponsors.
The inductees for April 2015 are:
- OOIDA Member Perry Adams, owner-operator, Vilas, N.C.
- OOIDA Member Henry (Bud) Beck, Beck Transport, Romeo, Mich.
- OOIDA Member Charles Johns, Long Haul Trucking, Oxford, Ala.
- OOIDA Member Garrick Pitts, owner-operator, Conway, Ark.
- Rochelle Gray, Frito Lay, Combine, Texas
- Eduardo Velarde, Con-way Truckload, El Paso, Texas
- Edgar Boyle, Pace Transportation, Plattsmouth, Neb.
- Stephanie Klang, Con-way Truckload, Diamond, Mo.
Drivers can apply for the Million Mile Club at ChevronDelo.com/promotions.
Copyright © OOIDA