The California Air Resources Board is offering multiple classes for truck owners and drivers to learn more about the state’s emissions regulations.
In an effort to help educate the trucking community about emissions rules compliance, CARB will host on-site classes and a few webinars that truckers and others can watch anywhere with an Internet connection.
CARB will host Course 514, Truck and Bus & Tractor-Trailer GHG Regulations Overview, Compliance and Reporting multiple times in March and April. The course will be presented:
• March 25, 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. in Hawthorne;
• March 26 by webinar at 9-11:30 a.m. The webinar will be recorded and posted online following the presentation;
• April 2, 9-11:30 a.m., in Salinas;
• April 3, 9-11:30 a.m., in Monterey; and
• April 4, 1-4 p.m., in Ventura.
For more information or to register for Course 514, click here.
To address diesel particulate filter operation and maintenance, CARB will host Course 511.2. The course will be presented:
• March 26, 8:30-11:30 a.m., in Hawthorne; and
• March 26, 1:30-4:30 p.m., in Alhambra.
For more information or to register for Course 511.2, click here.
For an overview of all CARB emissions rules that apply to big rigs, the air quality agency will host Course 520, “How to Comply with CARB Diesel Regulations.” The course will be presented April 17, 9-11:30 a.m., by webinar.
For more information or to register for Course 520, click here.
Copyright © OOIDA