December 2015/January 2016 Magazine Archive
Buckle your seat belts; 2016 is stacking up to be another busy year for new and changing regulations.
Persistence pays off in new highway bill.
- Why does FMCSA need fixing?
By Steve Bixler
- Can I get a retweet?
By Sandi Soendker
- Canada got it right
By Johanne Couture
- Federal Update
- Electronic log mandate clears final review before implementation
- FDA overhaul of food safety system largest in more than 100 years
- Driver training proposal sent to White House for approval
- Association News
- Truckers for Troops breaks $500,000 mark
- Jay Grimes joins OOIDA's Washington, D.C., office
- Swift short miles lawsuit hits road block decertification ruling
By Greg Grisolano
- Setting things right
By Charlie Morasch
- The stakes of a low-price gamble
By Jami Jones
- Letting the boss have it
By John Bendel
- Convoy to Arlington was 'experience of a lifetime' for trucker
By Mark Schremmer