Land Line is accepting entries for the Trucking in America Poster Contest open to all children of OOIDA members and Land Line readers. The contest seeks original artwork depicting your child’s vision of trucking in America.
Entries will be accepted in four age categories: 4 years and under, ages 5-6, ages 7-8, ages 9-12 and ages 13 and over.
Land Line and OOIDA staff will judge entries and award first, second and third place winners in each category. Prizes for winning entries are:
Winning posters will be featured in the November issue of Land Line. The rules are simple:
- Entries must be submitted by the child’s trucking professional parent or family member.
- The artwork must be original (i.e. no copying or tracing someone else’s work). Using someone else’s character is fine, but the drawing itself has to be original.
- The entry must be a maximum size of 11 inches by 17 inches and you can use any media (crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc).
- All entries must be postmarked on or before Aug. 15, 2003.
- One entry per child.
- Entries will not be accepted from employees of OOIDA and Land Line Magazine or their families.
Send us your child’s poster, along with the child’s name and age, include your name, address and phone number. All artwork becomes the property of Land Line and will not be returned. Land Line reserves the right to publish all artwork.
Mail entry to: Land Line Trucking in America Poster Contest, 1 NW OOIDA Drive, Grain Valley, MO 64029. Remember, entries must be postmarked on or before Aug. 15, 2003.